W‡m€ † h-v

We CarE About Our Users..!!!
 
HomePortalPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_--ReMi--_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 83
Age : 31
Localisation : YahOo RoOM..lolz insidE Ur hEarT
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 12:49 pm

hey mama... kemon aso... nice topic..!!!
but mama tumi deki doyar sagor.. .!!!lol!

froum a joing korar shate shate admin wow...!!!

mama admin ar jonno joggota lage....!!!

well tumi boro tumi valo jano....

ha ha ha ha frouma jara jara joing korbe admin tara e hobe ...lolzz


ha ha ha




My dear admin(biddut),it is a request from me to you that there are 2 users who had been working very well at this site.so, i request to you that both of them are able "kak"and"maximum"to member of admin.


mama it is not a subject to be a admin..!!But there is a importent duty for a admin,look like there is a good relation of other admin.solve the matter of problem..!!but i cant see anything look like this..!!i think it would be better to give some time to admin...!!!!

thank you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doridro.com
______kak______
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 260
Age : 31
Localisation : Dhaka
Employment : rikshaw driver lolzzzz
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 1:32 pm

apu jotilll liksen i am agree with u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yah-voice.co.nr
_--ReMi--_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 83
Age : 31
Localisation : YahOo RoOM..lolz insidE Ur hEarT
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 1:47 pm

Thanks..bro... i know je a khane just biddut mama shara r kono admin asbe na topic dekte bczo admin der time koi topci guli dekar..lolz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doridro.com
_____j0hN_____
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Localisation : ----------
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 pm

_--ReMi--_ wrote:
hey mama... kemon aso... nice topic..!!!
but mama tumi deki doyar sagor.. .!!!lol!

froum a joing korar shate shate admin wow...!!!

mama admin ar jonno joggota lage....!!!

well tumi boro tumi valo jano....

ha ha ha ha frouma jara jara joing korbe admin tara e hobe ...lolzz


ha ha ha




My dear admin(biddut),it is a request from me to you that there are 2 users who had been working very well at this site.so, i request to you that both of them are able "kak"and"maximum"to member of admin.


mama it is not a subject to be a admin..!!But there is a importent duty for a admin,look like there is a good relation of other admin.solve the matter of problem..!!but i cant see anything look like this..!!i think it would be better to give some time to admin...!!!!

thank you


lol Remi Its A Booter Forum Its Not A ............CHAT Forum . CHAT Is Optional Here I Think U Need Some Learn 4m Some Other Forums lol lol! Also I Want To Say Diz Section Is Creat By Me Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://john-xn.tk
_--ReMi--_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 83
Age : 31
Localisation : YahOo RoOM..lolz insidE Ur hEarT
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 8:53 pm

Quote :
lol Remi Its A Booter Forum Its Not A ............CHAT Forum . CHAT Is Optional Here I Think U Need Some Learn 4m Some Other Forums lol lol! Also I Want To Say Diz Section Is Creat By Me Laughing Laughing Laughing


i know it's a booter forum. what do u mean by this isn't a chat forum? which admin is how much efficient, it can shown by his/her work.........lolz:lol!: lol! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doridro.com
_____j0hN_____
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Localisation : ----------
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 9:11 pm

_--ReMi--_ wrote:
Quote :
lol Remi Its A Booter Forum Its Not A ............CHAT Forum . CHAT Is Optional Here I Think U Need Some Learn 4m Some Other Forums lol lol! Also I Want To Say Diz Section Is Creat By Me Laughing Laughing Laughing


i know it's a booter forum. what do u mean by this isn't a chat forum? which admin is how much efficient, it can shown by his/her work.........lolz:lol!: lol! lol!



I Know Dat ----->>lolz lol! Check Out Ur Work IN Booter Section Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://john-xn.tk
______kak______
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 260
Age : 31
Localisation : Dhaka
Employment : rikshaw driver lolzzzz
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: lol   Thu May 24, 2007 10:49 pm

_____j0hN_____ wrote:
_--ReMi--_ wrote:
Quote :
lol Remi Its A Booter Forum Its Not A ............CHAT Forum . CHAT Is Optional Here I Think U Need Some Learn 4m Some Other Forums lol lol! Also I Want To Say Diz Section Is Creat By Me Laughing Laughing Laughing
i know it's a booter forum. what do u mean by this isn't a chat forum? which admin is how much efficient, it can shown by his/her work.........lolz:lol!: lol! lol!
lolzzzzzzzzzzz I Know Dat ----->>lolz lol! Check Out Ur Work IN Booter Section Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yah-voice.co.nr
_--ReMi--_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 83
Age : 31
Localisation : YahOo RoOM..lolz insidE Ur hEarT
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Fri May 25, 2007 5:53 am

Quote :
I Know Dat ----->>lolz lol! Check Out Ur Work IN Booter Section Laughing lol!

Nice Job...!!! Really Im sO HAPPY .. je tumi amar vul dorte pereso:)
Thanks & Good Job..!! but my dear admin tumi kesu post koro na keno..?? i miss ur post...!!! Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doridro.com
_____j0hN_____
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Localisation : ----------
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 pm

Dnt Worryyy HoneY I 'll Do ---------------->> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://john-xn.tk
_____j0hN_____
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Localisation : ----------
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: lol   Fri May 25, 2007 9:22 pm

______kak______ wrote:
hej john wht dou u think man~~~~ i dont understand why u behave like dis john admin is dosnt matter u need post do u understand lolzzzzzzz




Bro KaK, Wht U Wanna SaY I Cant Understand U Clearlyyy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://john-xn.tk
__leo__
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: lol   Mon May 28, 2007 2:48 am

1st Of all I dont think dis forum contains any rulz coz da admin and mod r talking in there lang study Sec 1 Kak [mod] U dont know how to behave wid others or ur senior ones and 3rd Bro biddut as u know me very well I'm requesting u to take muh rank jocolor Thnxz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
______kak______
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 260
Age : 31
Localisation : Dhaka
Employment : rikshaw driver lolzzzz
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: lol   Wed May 30, 2007 12:41 am

bro noo thats not right and sorry bro for ma behave i am sorry i respected u all and thanxleobroforcaughtmafaultthanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yah-voice.co.nr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: lol   

Back to top Go down
 
lol
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W‡m€ † h-v :: Admins Area :: m Rq맆-
Jump to: